
These cookies are my favorite! I got the recipe from my M.I.L., and it's one of my most favorite things she makes. Usually I use Devil's Food Cake mix, but my loving sweet toothed husband suggested that I use my favorite cake mix... Betty Crocker's, "Rainbow Chip". What a good idea that was... or was it bad?... hmmm... seeing that I cannot stop eating the batter alone, I think a bad thing;) Here is the recipe, notice the 1,2,3,4 order, it's easy to remember:
1- Pkg. chocolate chips
2- Boxes of Cake Batter, I think that Betty Crocker's Devil's Food Cake is the best Chocolate.
3/4- Cup of Oil
4- Eggs
Mix all ingredients.
Bake at 350ºF for 8 Minutes
This is the recipe for the Chocolate chip version... very very yummy and rich.
Here is the Version of the Rainbow Chip:
2- Boxes of Cake Batter, Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip
3/4- Cup of Oil
4- Eggs
Mix all ingredients.
Bake at 350ºF for 8 Minutes
Let's hear it for trying other cake mixes!
I did say that these are my FAVORITE! I will say that they are the easiest cookies to make! I won't say that they were the healthiest... but enjoy every bite:)
No comments:
Post a Comment