
Jimmy at Christmas

Such a Jimmy Look

It would have been such a nice family photo... notice the finger?

Think they have fun together?

Just a hint of the Glory of God!
Well the past few months have been wonderful. On November 3, 2009 we officially became Millen's Woodworking! Jim has a shop, business cards and jobs to work on! The Lord has truly been faithful to provide. Thanksgiving few by. Christmas was wonderfully relaxing this year, minus all of the other events around Christmas that we enjoy but totally stress this mama out b/c of the mere quantity. After Christmas we really hunkered down and started getting ready for baby Johnny. Jimmy has been anticipating the arrival of this little one since Christmas when he received a wordless book that has a little boy and the arrival of his little brother. (Erin you totally got him the best book ever, he wants to read it every night!) Jimmy keeps asking if we can go to the doctors and "get baby Johnny". Kind of a bummer, but they won't let kiddos into the hospital right now b/c of H1N1. But soon enough "Chimmy" (as he calls himself) will have "Donny" (as he calls Johnny) around for good!
I have been enjoying the rain that we have gotten. I love dramatic storms. It has been a bit testing on Jimmy and Trigger, both just want to go outside and play. I have to admit, I don't want the rain to leave till after I have the baby, for some reason rain just seems fitting. Don't ask me where that logic comes from... it's cause it's not logic it mush prego brain. Irrational in almost all ways.
Jim and I have taken a few trips to the ocean lately and I want to post a few of the sweet pictures we took along with some others from the past 4 months. I hope that whoever reads this out in blogger land will enjoy... it is nice to have something to do at this dear hour of the morning:) Oh and Jimmy is such a little boy now, climbing fences and pretending that laundry baskets are choo choo trains it is so sweet! He brings us so much joy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment